*

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Early edition.

I am not sick and feel like crapola!
I did not take Nyquil 1 hour ago, and am not wondering why the heck am I still awake?!
I did not stay in bed all day today!
I did not go to the mall yesterday with hopes to buy myself something, and only find things for the princess!
I did not get what felt like 50 tweets in a row from MckMama on New Years eve, and get accused of my "boyfriend" texting me, by my boyfriend!
I did not set a New Years resolution to start my diet on Fri, only to tell myself to start on Monday, and I am not freaking that tomorrow is Monday!

Now its your turn, head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/01/not-me-monday.html and then do your Not Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate the night before a diet. It's like imminent death.