*

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad day, Good Night!

Sooo yesterday I was really sick, so I decided to send Jalena to school, go to the doctor, then go home and rest all day. So thats just what I did. Except I got to have my little princess at home with me! Just as I got home from the doctor, I got a call from her school saying she was throwing up! So I rushed to get to her, took her home, and took good care of her! She threw up a few times, but with a nap and some Pedialyte she was Allllll better! As for me, I felt better too!

Now, for the good part!.................................................................................................................................

Jalena slept from 7:30 pm- 6:00am!! did not get up once!! I of course did, checked on her about 5 times, but she finally slept through the night, now lets see if this is just a fluke or if she can do it again tonight!!

1 comment:

Lisa Noel said...

Hope it's a new habit