*

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random 20!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.



Step 2: tag—four other un-tagged people this is the one I changed, from 8 to 4



.1. What are you wearing right now? black knee high boots, black skirt and purple sweater, with my black and colorful polka dot scarf



2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? Love and Respect



3. Do you nap a lot? HA! I wish!



4. Who was the last person you hugged? Jalena when I took her out of her crib this morning!



5. What's your current obsession/addiction? lol..Blogging! But now I think it will be my Nikon D40!



6. What is your favorite moment of the day? Picking up Jalena from school, but then I must say I love my "me" time after J goes to bed!



7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? My Blog, the blogs I read, Target.com, CafeMom,



8. What was the last item you bought? Lemonade @ Chick-Filet this morning!



9. What is your most challenging goal? Definetly... losing weight



10. If you could pick up and go away tomorrow where would you go? Jamaica, to see the BF's family!



11. Favorite Vacation spot? Cruise!



12. Say something to the person who tagged you: She is so sweet! Has adorable kids, and I just won a contest from her blog!



13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Coca-cola! I'm addicted!



.14. What is your favorite item of clothing? hmmm...prob my knee high boots!



15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! lol. no favorite, maybe my black heels with the bow on the front



16. Name one thing you can not live with out: my daughter



17. If you could have any other job besides your current job, what would it be? Criminal Defense Lawyer or Special Education teacher



18. What's your favorite drink from Sonic? WE don't have a Sonic here :-(



19. Name the last naughty thing you caught your kid(s) doing: She takes all the toilet paper off of the roll when ever she is in the bathroom!

20. What is your favorite Make up? Definetly all things Mac!

I tag:

1. Stephanie

2. Crystal

3. Candace

4. Kristine

2 comments:

Candace said...

By the way... it took me a little while, but I finally did this "tag"! It was fun! :) THanks!

Steph said...

So I was looking back through your blog and realized that you tagged me in this...oops! Shows how observant I am ;-)