*

Saturday, February 7, 2009

And the winner is......

HI girls! I finally got around to doing the drawing! This morning was a busy morning, Jalena had to catch up on her 12 month shots, so she had 2 shots this morning! Then we were outside playing, and went to the park!

So before I get started, please excuse my oily hair, no makeup even though I did put lip gloss on, just for you all! me in my pajamas or shall I say one of my maternity shirts that I wear as pajamas and also please excuse my stage fright in front of the camera Don't worry! I will NEVER be a weather girl! lol And the winner is...................................................................................................





Post #6

which is Candace , who has a cute little adorable girl named Gracie!

Congrats! And thank you sooo much to all of you that played along! This was so fun for me, but will be even more fun when I make it!

Candace, please e-mail me at Qtprincez21@aol.com And please don't make fun of the e-mail, I was 16! and yes I did swear that I was a Cutie Princess!! And let me know exactly what colors you would like!!

No comments: