*

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here are some things I did not do this week.


I did not cheat on my diet yesterday, and eat ribs and cheese and bean dip! My dad said Superbowl Sunday is a holiday, so it's ok to cheat!

I did not recently become addicted to blogging, and I definetly do not check my dashboard about at least 8 times a day at work, and at least 10 times a day on my blackberry (definetly not at red lights on my way to and from work!)


I am not SO excited for our Disney World trip! 28 days and counting!!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers


I did not recently make a great purchase and am not super excited for it to get here! I feel like a little kid on Christmas waiting for Santa!



I am not hosting my first blog giveaway! Check for it! On my 50th post! Which will be done today!!

What didn't you do this week?


8 comments:

Shosh said...

i am NOT jealous of your vacation :)

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I found it very amusing.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday a blgo on my page it is a chance to pay tribute to some one who lights up your life. it has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to a wonderful person.

Brooke said...

Happy Not Me! Monday. Congrats on making the Top 10 on the blog carnival this week.

I love my Nikon camera. You will have so much fun with it!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your trip to Florida!!!!

Janda said...

I have that camera, and it ROCKS!! Your going to LOVE It!!!!!! Hope you have a happy monday!!!

Sheryl said...

Your Not Me about checking your dash board all the time cracks me up. Probably because I do that too - and I don't have my blog set up to send an email to my blackberry when I am away from the computer, not me, that would mean I am really addicted to blogging.
:-)

p.s. do you think we will ever smile right side up again?

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Congrats on your new camera...you will love your Nikon! Hope you have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I do not check my dashboard more then that :)