*

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Weekend.

I've been a bad bloggie! I've been under the weather the past week so I havent posted much! Here is our weekend!
Valentines day! The BF came over and brought me beautiful roses and choclate!
Then at night, I surprised him and made dinner for us.Well,I made him curry goat, and myself curry chicken. My mom was kind enough to watch Jalena for me for the whole night!! , so around 8 I went to his house. We talked about going out to Dinner, so when he went to go take a shower, this is what I did.
I set the table, lit the candles, and then shut off the lights. When he came out of the shower, he was definetly surprised! Everything went great, we had dinner then watched a movie! Even had red velvet cake for desert! The rest of the night went just as good, but I won't get into details on that one!
Then today we went to a baby shower. Here are some pics!




Jalena and Kaylee (My friend Kristen's daughter)


HORRIBLE pic of me, but I will add anyways!



My best friend Stephanie, she is studying to be a Nurse, and is always studying! Wherever we are! She will be done in December, and is going to make a great nurse, and I am SO PROUD of her! She truly does work hard!


Tonight we had the carnival at our church or shall I say the church by my house that I grew up in. Here are a few pics of us!

Me and J on the Merry-Go-Round

Pa-Paaaaa pushing Jalena.














No comments: