*

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jalena.....

I love how you call me "Mam".

I love how you know all your body parts, and squint your nose when I ask "where's your nose?".

I love how you call Grandma, "Gah!".

I love how you get so excited when you see your friends at school.

I love how you grab my hand when you want to show me something.

I love how you ask for crackers and grab a bowl right when we get home from school, everyday.

I love how you say "oooooohhhhhhh" when you see the Christmas lights.

I love how you love your daddy!

I love how you look just like him!

I love how you blow kisses when someone says "bye", or "I love you".

I love how you dance and throw your hands up when Beyonces song "Single ladies" comes on.

I love how you run and hide when you have something you know your not supposed to have.

I love how you yell "accccckkkkkk" at 3:00am to wake me up!

I love how you say hi to the princesses' on the shower curtain everyday before your bath.

I love how you love to go in your doll stroller, even though you are way too big for it!

I love how you pull the cats tail even though your not supposed to!

I love how you drink out of a juicebox with the straw! Even when your finished and squirt it everywhere!

I love how you run to your high chair when I tell you its time to eat!

I love how you play with your puzzles, and sit and pretend to read your books!

I love how your favoite song is "If your happy and you know it", and you follow around perfectly!

I love how you laugh when I ask you if you think you are funny!

I love you how you are.

I love being your Mommy!!

No comments: