*

Friday, November 7, 2008

Long time no post...





















So I've decided to come back to my blog, its been a while since I have posted. Since then Jalena has turned one!! See pic to the left. She had a great birthday! On thursday last week I went to her school to help them carve a pumpkin.It was fun!





















Then on Friday I went with my little Minnie Mouse to school and they went trick or treating to each classroom.She did great! In afternoon they had a halloween party, with cupcakes and other junk!




At night we didnt get to go trick or treating due to the rain but we had a small party for Jalena.

She was confused that everyone was singing lol. Here she is with my best friends little girl, Kaylee.

Then.........on Sunday we had her princess party! Here she is. The party was great! I got a bounce house and clown, and everyone really enjoyed themselves!

Cake time!! Jalena, ME, and Daddy!
Us before the party.....


So It was a very busy week last week!! Now this week Jalena is sick again, with an ear infection. So, shes on antibiotics and seems to be feeling ok!!

Thats it for now. Be back soon!

No comments: