*

Friday, April 24, 2009

update on surgery

I had my surgery on Monday, the actaul surgery wasn't bad at all but the recovery has been HELL!!I am so misrable,emotional,uncomfortable,upset,angry at myself...shall I continue? I am so uncomfortable and swollen...they say it takes about 3 weeks for the swelling to go away.

I regret having the surgery and find it so sad how obsessed some women these days are with their bodies,that they would go to this extent. I do include myself in those "some women" but I was never really obsessed,I guess I just saw this as an easy way out.We are all beautiful, no matter big or small,overweight or skinny!

6 comments:

brandi said...

thinking and praying for you doll :)

Steph said...

So sorry you're having second thoughts! Make sure you're taking the pain meds they gave you (if they gave you any at all)...pain really affects your perception of what's going on and makes things 10 times worse. And give yourself some time to adjust; see how you feel when the 3 weeks are up.

Praying for you!

Samantha said...

After these three weeks, I bet you will feel much better! I hope you do!!

Amanda said...

Hi Christine! I hope you are feeling better physically and mentally. You can always come see me. I love your blog by the way. She is precious!! Take Care.

Amanda from Dr. J's

hgodwin said...

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the surgery you had! Praying you feel peace and maybe this turns out to be a good thing!

THANKS for the encouraging words about Camden's surgery, I pray that little princess of yours gets AWESOME results too! I hope this is the end of a LONG road for us(or so it seems lol)

Steph said...

I miss your posts...how are you feeling?