*

Sunday, January 17, 2010

37 weeks!

So, tomorrow I am 37 weeks! woo who! 21 days till I'm due! I have an appointment with my Midwife tomorrow and will be getting checked! I'm hoping I'm dialted some, but I'm not counting on it! I have to think positive though....

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by, I am so excited to meet Tiana. Lately I've had alot on my mind, espically how Jalena will react to the new baby. Jalena is like my little sidekick, we are always together, and I think she (and I) will have a hard time sharing Mommy. Whenever we buy something for Tiana, or I show her Tianas clothes, she says "no, Jalenas" lol...so yeah. I think it will be tough. Does anyone have any tips or anything to share on how to make the transition easier for her?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No tips here, but I left you an award on my blog.

Check it out: http://www.thebusheylife.com/

Beth P. said...

My sister in law just went through (or is going through...) this with my nephew. He had a very hard time with it in the beginning, but from what I can tell is getting much better at being a big brother. I think just making sure Jalena stays involved - have her "help" you whenever possible - would be beneficial to her. That is what I'd do, anyway. I'd also try to make sure you still get to time play or do things with her alone on occasion (easier said than done with a newborn, but I'm sure you'd both benefit from it). Good luck!

I also have an award for you - please stop by my blog!

Brandi said...

I had the same sort of "fears" when I was pregnant with Baby #2 (I'm pregnant with #3 now!!) I was so afraid that my oldest would be jealous and not take too well to the time I had to spend with the baby. You know what, though? It was absolute love at first sight and now they're best friends. I really think a sibling is the best gift you can give a child. Good luck!